Friday, April 13, 2012

What I do when I'm not making art so that I can make more art...

So being an artist, sometimes I have to do things other than my art so that I CAN do my art. That's the goal.... Well today has been one of those days where I am simply trying to learn my way around the internet, backlinking, search terms, etc. I do these things because I want to promote my art the best way that I can, but I'm really starting from scratch, so it takes a lot of time and a lot of mental energy that I would like to be putting somewhere else. Today part of my "training" was to write my top 3 free places to go in St. Louis, and of course at the top of the list is our wonderful art museum. If you are interested in writing your "top" whatever lists, and getting backlinks, here is what I discovered today ="http://www.Best-Reviewer.com/referral/7777880a" I have also begun a series on best artist retreats around the country, which I love doing research for! One of those is the Gallery at Pioneer Bluffs and the flint hills of Kansas. If you want to read more about this secret getaway, here you go-http://grinnin1.hubpages.com/_1f0tbzjtr9ejm/hub/ArtGallery-FlintHills-Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment

interesting
funny
good writing